How to Get Listed on this Website
Events in Buxton can be promoted on the news page of the website and included in the What’s On When calendar in the Plan Your Visit Pages. To get a free events listing please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of event
- Tagline of event (if applicable)
- Restrictions (e.g. ages)
- Ticket prices (if applicable)
- Up to four images (see below about images on the website)
- A description of the event and any information on how to buy tickets, book or get in touch with the organisers.
If your event is an annual event, it may qualify to be included on the ‘Other Festivals and Annual Events’ page.
An enhanced listing is available to any tourism-related business which is a member of Vision Buxton. The listing will comprise of:
- Tagline (if applicable)
- Telephone number
- Email address (with a hyperlink to email)
- Website (with a hyperlink to the website)
- Link to Trip Advisor reviews (if applicable)
- Link to main booking website (if applicable)
- Up to a page of text describing the business/event/attraction
- Up to seven images (including a logo)
- Location pinned on a map
The listing will feature on appropriate pages of the website which may include the suggested itineraries and themed trips: inclusion in these is at the discretion of the administrator.
Costs of Vision Buxton membership are:
- £40 if you are a community group or charity which organises a tourism-related event, festival or run an activity or attraction
- £85 if you are a business and have less than 10 staff
- £200 if you are a business and have 10 or more staff.
Please e-mail email@example.com for details of how to join Vision Buxton.
Vision Buxton owns and operates the Visit Buxton website and offers tourism-related businesses in Buxton the opportunity to have a free listing on the Visit Buxton website. The aims in doing this are to improve the experience of visitors to the town; and to promote local businesses.
A basic listing is available to any tourism-related business in the town (including but not limited to accommodation providers, shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs and activities). The listing will feature on the appropriate page of the website for that business and will comprise of:
- Name of business
- Address of business
- Location of business pinned on a map
Visit Buxton reserves the right to decide the suitability of any business for inclusion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information.
Images supplied for use in connection with business listings on this website should be good quality jpegs at least 800 pixels wide with a landscape orientation and aspect ratio of 3:2. Images supplied in other proportions may be cropped to comply with the format of the website.
For us to be able to use your images, you must be the owner of the image copyright, have permission from anyone in it to use their image and agree to allow Vision Buxton to reproduce the images on the Visit Buxton website.
Please email all images for your listing to email@example.com clearly stating the name of the business to which they relate.
Vision Buxton reserves the right to decline to publish any image that it deems unsuitable.
Please note that all images on the Visit Buxton Website should be assumed to be protected by copyright and should not be used without first obtaining the permission of the owner.
This website is owned and managed by Vision Buxton, Registered in England, No.4309544 (Limited by Guarantee).
Vision Buxton is a membership organisation which brings together local businesses, community groups and individuals who are all passionate about making Buxton an even better place to live work and play.
12 Hardwick Street, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6BN.
Vision Buxton is proudly sponsored by
How to get listed on this website