The perfect place to pick up delicious, local, fresh and seasonal, produce all year round. Taking place on the first Thursday of each month at the Pavilion Gardens, these markets are a great opportunity to support local producers and eat more healthily. Alongside the fantastic produce on offer, you will also find stalls offering plants, crafts and home ware items. Many are handmade and unique: unlike anything you will find on the high street!
Some of the produce and products you can expect to find are:
- variety of locally reared meats
- delicious range of breads, pastries, cakes and handmade chocolates
- homemade lemon curd, jam, pickles, chutneys and other preserves
- freshly picked, locally grown fruits and vegetables
- homemade ready meals, soups and pies including Greek and Italian dishes
- hanging baskets, tubs and seasonal garden plants and herbs
- selection of interesting local cheeses and free range eggs
This website is owned and managed by Vision Buxton, Registered in England, No.4309544 (Limited by Guarantee).
Vision Buxton is a membership organisation which brings together local businesses, community groups and individuals who are all passionate about making Buxton an even better place to live work and play.
12 Hardwick Street, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6BN.
Vision Buxton is proudly sponsored by
How to get listed on this website